Photo by Loy Elliott
Acknowledgement of Assistance
Grantees are required to acknowledge funding assistance in all phases of the project that are applicable. South Mountain Partnership must be provided with seven (7) days to review the language and design layout before finalizing.
This requirement applies to any product of the grant, including:
- Publications, signs, materials, and project-related websites
- Project sites, including properties and facilities, including any portion of them acquired, rehabilitated, or developed with assistance from the grant. These projects require erecting a permanent sign and maintenance of the sign for at least five (5) years.
#1- The South Mountain Partnership logo be at least 2 inches wide on the finished product.
#2- The PA DCNR and the ATC logos must also be included; these should be at least 1.5 inches wide on the finished product.
#3- Include the Acknowledgement of Assistance text provided below; text must be at least 10 pt on the finished product.
#4- Place all of these together in a prominent place; see examples below.
#5- Download logos at the bottom of this page.
Statement of Assistance:
Copy and paste: “This project was financed in part by a grant from the Community Conservation Partnerships Program, Environmental Stewardship Fund, under the administration of the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Bureau of Recreation and Conservation. The grant was awarded through the South Mountain Partnership, with management oversight of the Appalachian Trail Conservancy.
We are a partner of the South Mountain Partnership, an alliance of organizations working to preserve and enhance the cultural and natural assets of the South Mountain Landscape in Central Pennsylvania. To learn more about the Partnership, please visit www.southmountainpartnership.org.”
- South Mountain Partnership logos
- Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (PA DCNR) logos
- Appalachian Trail Conservancy (ATC) logos