Photo by Loy Elliott
Annual “Power of the Partnership” Year End Celebration
The South Mountain Partnership hosted its 5th Annual “Power of the Partnership” year end celebration on Friday, January 22nd at the Capitol Theatre in Chambersburg, with approximately 90 participants attending. Partnership accomplishments from 2015 were highlighted, three Partners presented their success stories, 2015 Mini-Grant Awards were presented, and planned work and events for 2016 were reviewed.
For more about the 2015 Power of the Partnership Celebration:
The South Mountain Partnership hosts two Partnership-wide working meetings annually. These meetings, typically held in Spring and Fall, bring together the entire partner base and other interested individuals and are designed to give partners the opportunity to:
- Hear updates from the Partnership on current programs and projects
- Learn about opportunities to engage in and participate in Partnership programs;
- Share their thoughts and perspectives on Partnership activities to ensure the collaborative process;
- Learn about specific topics and/or opportunities;
- And network with other partners from across the South Mountain landscape.
Mark you calendars: the South Mountain Partnership’s Spring Partnership Meeting will take place in April. This meeting is designed to bring together the entire partner base and other interested parties to keep all informed of upcoming Partnership activities and to provide partners a chance to help inform the future activities of the Partnership.
Watch for more information and a link to registration in the coming weeks.