LOOK FORWARD with us as we implement our 2018 – 2021 action plan to grow roots throughout the region.
The South Mountain Partnership works best as a network of people and organizations working toward common goals. Through 2021, we’ll need your help to reach our goals:
- Continue our core programs: Mini-Grant program, Partnership-wide meetings and educational forums, Speakers series, and Conservation initiatives
- Establish working committees around important issues and priorities, increasing the diversity of our partners and stakeholders along the way
- Identify and support natural leaders who are already doing work on the ground in our communities
- Increase our ability to promote the work of our partners by growing the recognition of the South Mountain Partnership
- Explore and develop resource-sharing partnerships throughout the region
- Create varying degrees of partnership so that anyone can join at any level
Learn what it means to be part of the South Mountain Partnership.
Serve on a Committee in your area of expertise. Your work will help to establish committees around important issues and priorities in our region.
Our newly created sponsorship program helps us to build capacity throughout the region.
Tell your story about the deep, strong connection that you have with the land. We encourage you to reflect on what is so meaningful about the landscape where you live, and to share your thoughts in a brief “Where I Live” story.
Short term and extended volunteer opportunities provide you with a chance to use your expertise to give back.