LOOK FORWARD with us as we implement our 2018 – 2021 action plan to grow roots throughout the region.
The South Mountain Partnership works best as a network of people and organizations working toward common goals. Through 2021, we’ll need your help to reach our goals:
- Continue our core programs: Mini-Grant program, regional meetings and forums, Speakers Series, and conservation initiatives
- Establish working committees around important issues and priorities, increasing the diversity of our partners and stakeholders along the way
- Support natural leaders who are already doing on-the-ground work in our communities
- Promote the work of our partners by growing the recognition of the South Mountain Partnership
- Develop resource-sharing partnerships throughout the region
- Create degrees of partnership so that anyone can join at any level
NEW! Membership, Donation, Sponsorship
Bring your expertise or energy to the table to move forward important issues and priorities.
Learn what it means to be part of the South Mountain Partnership.