This free meeting is for watershed organizations in the South Mountain Region (Adams, Franklin, and Cumberland counties) that want to learn how to work with landowners on riparian buffers and other projects that enhance water quality. Light refreshments will be served. This meeting is part of a series of three workshops that are part of the annual South Mountain Speakers Series.
– Adams County Conservation District
– Cumberland County Conservation District
– Franklin County Conservation District
– Shippensburg University
– The Center for Land Use & Sustainability @ Shippensburg
– Capital RC&D
– South Mountain Partnership
This workshop is funded by a grant from the Chesapeake Bay Funders Network, Chesapeake Bay Trust, National Fish and Wildlife Federation, US Environmental Protection Agency, and the Chesapeake Bay Program.