Participants in this course will receive coaching and feedback while using the Adaptation Workbook to develop their own real-world climate adaptation project. The course consists of seven web sessions with work time occurring between sessions.
Through this course, participants will be able to:
– Identify locally-important climate change impacts, challenges, and opportunities
– Develop specific actions to adapt forests to changing conditions
– Use the Adaptation Workbook to create their own “climate-informed” projects
– Better communicate with stakeholders about key climate change impacts, challenges, and opportunities
– Access post-training support from NIACS staff during project planning and implementation
The course runs from January 25 – March 15, 2021. Register here.