Photo by Loy Elliott

Kriner Railroad Bridge, Norlo Park

The Kriner Railroad Bridge was moved by the Guilford Township Supervisors from Kriner Road to Norlo Park in 2001. This bridge was built in 1932 and installed on Kriner road by the Western Maryland Railway Company. This bridge complements the railroading theme on display at Norlo Park, which is located on the actual site of the former Pennsylvania Railroad line initially completed in 1872.

View Archive
Share ThisShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterGoogle+Email to someone